1. Mix one teaspoon of sugar into half a beaker of warm water (37C).
2. Add one dessert spoon of yeast and mix.
3. Leave on a warm radiator to froth up. Say 10 mins
4. Weigh out 300g (a plastic coffee cup level is about 100g) of flour and add one teaspoon of salt and a dash of oil.
5. Add the yeast mixture and just enough more warm water to get a stiff dough.
6. Knead on a floured board until elastic not sticky.
7. Form into little buns and allow time to rise a bit.
8. Bake in a microwave for 3 minutes, one minute at a time.
9. Eat. Note the bread will not brown unless you bake it in a proper oven.
Ingredients: sugar, yeast, flour, salt, oil, microwave, board, bowl, teaspoon, dessert spoon, warm radiator, beake